Timberline Lodge Executive Chef Jason Stoller Smith honed his food and wine pairing skills during the ten years he spent cooking in the Willamette Valley wine country prior to his tenure at Timberline. The six-course menu he’s created for this friendly collaboration highlights how a perfect pairing brings out the subtleties of the wine and enhances the overall experience. Add the magnificent setting of Silcox Hut, and you’ve got an evening that plays to all five senses.
This dinner is sold out.
6:00pm • Saturday, March 10th.
Join Winemaker Patrick Taylor for an evening of Italian varietal wines paired with a 3-course dinner.
$75* per person • $70* for Cellar Club (Includes dinner, wine, and gratuity)
*Waived with a case purchase of featured red wines; one dinner per case purchased
Reservations are required for this event.
Please take note of the following policies before reserving your seat:
- All dinners are for ages 21 and over.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation; you won’t be charged until the night of the event.
- We’re able to offer a vegetarian option; you must request this at least one week prior to the dinner.
- We apologize, but special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Cancellations must be made before 5:00pm on the Tuesday before the dinner. Cancellations made later than this are subject to a $40 fee.