Join Winemaker Patrick Taylor at SE Division Street’s seasonal al fresco osteria offering an authentic Italian experience using farm-to-table ingredients. More details and RSVPs at Artigiano or by calling 503.860.3419.
Gamberone al Limone (Shrimp in Lemon-Oil)
Alici Marinate (Marinated Anchovies)
Polpo alla Griglia (Grilled Octopus)
2017 Pinot Blanc
Prosciutto e Melone (Cured Ham with Fresh Melon)
Bruschetta Pomodoro (Grilled Bread with Locally Grown Tomatoes)
Taglierini in Burro Salvia (Handmade Egg Yolk Pasta in Browned Butter & Sage)
Risotto con Funghi (Mushroom Risotto with Black Truffle Oil)
Pappardelle in Ragu di Cinghiale (Handmade Pappardelle tossed in Cream with Wild Boar Ragu)
2015 Sangiovese Grosso
Bombette Pugliese (Grilled Veal Rolls Stuffed with Cheese and Wrapped in Caul Fat)
Crostada di Cioccolate e Nocciola (Chocolate Tart in Hazelnut Crust)
NV Chinato d’Erbetti
6:00pm • Saturday, December 8th
Join us in celebrating the season with some of our favorite wines paired with music and a festive meal by Chef Russ Langstadt. Winemaker Patrick Taylor will be guiding us through the wines.
Menu and details coming soon
RSVPs are required for this event.
Please take note of the following policies before reserving your seat:
- All dinners are for ages 21 and over.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation; you won’t be charged until the night of the event.
- We’re able to offer a vegetarian option; you must request this at least one week prior to the dinner.
- We apologize, but special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Cancellations must be made before 5:00pm on the Tuesday before the dinner. Cancellations made later than this are subject to a $40 fee.