1-4pm • November 17th
Join us in the cellar for a retrospective tasting of our carefully cellared wines from the 2008 vintage. Our recent experiences with these wines have proved that, while having shown beautifully in their youth, patience has turned these bottles into something truly special. For our part, these occasions are precisely why we keep some of these wines in our library – to be able to share them with our best people. A selection of the wines will also be available for purchase to gather up for your Holiday celebrations.
$15 per person (Complimentary for Cellar Club)
6:00pm • Saturday, December 8th
Join us in celebrating the season with some of our favorite wines paired with music and a festive meal by Chef Russ Langstadt. Winemaker Patrick Taylor will be guiding us through the wines.
Menu and details coming soon
RSVPs are required for this event.
$85* per person • $80* for Cellar Club (Includes dinner, wine, and gratuity)
*Waived with a case purchase of featured red wines; one dinner per case purchased
Please take note of the following policies before reserving your seat:
- All dinners are for ages 21 and over.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation; you won’t be charged until the night of the event.
- We’re able to offer a vegetarian option; you must request this at least one week prior to the dinner.
- We apologize, but special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Cancellations must be made before 5:00pm on the Tuesday before the dinner. Cancellations made later than this are subject to a $40 fee.