Come celebrate the bounty of the 2017 harvest with a roast pig buffet paired with the release of our 2014 Syrah. We will be pouring samples of several older vintages of Syrah along with the 2014. We will also be taking groups through the cellar to experience the sights and smells of our small lot fermentations. The buffet will include roasted pig by Proletariat Butchery, house-made potato salad, baked beans, rolls, fresh fruit, and brownies. Portland acoustic guitarist Andrew Grade will also be joining us for the afternoon.
Details coming soon.
RSVPs appreciated but not required.
6:00pm • Saturday, December 9th
Join us in celebrating the season with some of our favorite wines paired with a festive meal by Chef Russ Langstadt. Winemaker Patrick Taylor will be guiding us through the wines. The evening will be completed by live music from a local musician.
Menu and details coming soon
RSVPs are required for this event.
Please take note of the following policies before reserving your seat:
- All dinners are for ages 21 and over.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation; you won’t be charged until the night of the event.
- We’re able to offer a vegetarian option; you must request this at least one week prior to the dinner.
- We apologize, but special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Cancellations must be made before 5:00pm on the Tuesday before the dinner. Cancellations made later than this are subject to a $40 fee.