6:00pm • Saturday, December 8th
Join us in celebrating the season with some of our favorite wines paired with music and a festive meal by Chef Russ Langstadt. Winemaker Patrick Taylor will be guiding us through the wines.
Tuscan Kale Salad with Sheep’s Milk Feta, Dried Cherries, Red Quinoa, Crispy Shallots, and Mustard Vinaigrette
Certified Angus Prime Rib with Beef Jus and Horseradish Cream
Tartiflette Savoyarde with Yukon Gold Potatoes, Bacon, Washed Rind Alpine Cheese, and Crème Frâiche
Smokey Root Vegetable Hash with Carrots, Parsnips, Sweet Potato, and Caramelized Onion
Cinnamon Roll Apple Pies with Local Apples, Cinnamon Roll Crust, and Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
Each course will be paired with Cana’s Feast reserve and library selections.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
To be put on the waiting list, contact email@example.com or call 503.852.0002
$85* per person • $80* for Cellar Club (Includes dinner, wine, and gratuity)
*Waived with a case purchase of featured red wines; one dinner per case purchased
Please take note of the following policies before reserving your seat:
- All dinners are for ages 21 and over.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation; you won’t be charged until the night of the event.
- We’re able to offer a vegetarian option; you must request this at least one week prior to the dinner.
- We apologize, but special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Cancellations must be made before 5:00pm on the Tuesday before the dinner. Cancellations made later than this are subject to a $40 fee.